About Crayon Rocks
- Crayon Rocks are non-toxic all natural soy wax crayons made from USA grown soybeans and colored with mineral pigments.
- The lively colors can be layered to make beautifully textured art work.
- Crayon Rocks were invented by Barbara Lee; a teacher who taught special needs children for 23 years.
- They were designed to support the development of the tripod grip muscles, preparing fingers and hands for handwriting.
- The shape encourages small fingers to color in large, wide strokes creating pictures rich in color.
What parents say as quoted by Crayon Rocks…
“An awesome product for kids working on their fine motor skills. Our son (age 4) had never drawn anything identifiable but started drawing full scenes (spaceships) within minutes of getting Crayon Rocks. I guess he had the pictures in his head; he just needed a crayon that would allow him to let them come out”.
Mathew and Erin B., parents
What kids say as quoted by Crayon Rocks…
“First thing I think is that it’s wonderful because it has the right grip and it’s easier to color that way. They’re not dry like other crayons. I love them because they are creamy and they blend together”. Armenuhi, 10 years
“The crayons are very nice and they have cool colors. They look like rocks. That’s cool” . Michael, age 12
“The crayons are cool and fun to use”… Kelly, 11 years