• No Batteries. No Electric. Just FUN
• The Worlds First Simulated Riding Toy based on the child’s own power
• PonyCycle allows children to ride wherever they want
• Bouncing up and down on the saddle moves the PonyCycle forward
• Horse’s legs and head move forward and backward in a galloping motion
• Seat Height: 24.4 inches
• Dimension: 31.5″L x 13.4″W x 36.6″H
• Product weight: 19.4 lbs
• For indoor/outdoor use
• Steers right and left also
• Safety mechanism prevents moving backwards
• Plush PonyCycle ride-on is kid powered
• Weight Capacity: 90 lbs
Recommended for Children from 4 to 9 Years Old or Up to 90 Pounds.
PonyCycle is the world’s First Simulated Riding Toy that doesn’t rely on batteries or electricity, but on the child’s own power. Instead of traditional Rocking Horses and Spring Horses which keep the rider in one spot, PonyCycle allows the child to ride wherever they want, making them feel just like they’re on a real horse. By gently bouncing up and down in the saddle, the child makes the head and legs move forward and backward, propelling the PonyCycle forward in a galloping motion. One of the best things about the PonyCycle is that not only does it make a wonderful toy, it’s also a great form of exercise. When children move on their PonyCycle they train a specific group of muscles, meaning that they grow stronger and healthier while having a great time! Improves balance and coordination. Encourages imaginative play. Helps develop role-play and social skills.
Riding on a PonyCycle is completely safe. It’s best to find flat, solid ground. Hills should be avoided, PonyCycles don’t have brakes. It’s better not to ride on bumpy surfaces. Never leave a child unsupervised while riding.